There are a lot of skeptical people out there when it comes to essential oils and natural products. I can’t blame them. I used to be one. There’s no market out there for this and the big companies can get away with labeling things a certain way to deceive us (this is called Greenwashing) but we buy them anyways and then complain that they don’t work. Then we go back to the toxic easily accessible cleaners, body and hair care, baby products, foods, etc.
I hear people say, “I’ve tried essential oils and they didn’t work for me.” or “I don’t like essential oils.” or “I’ve tried natural products and couldn’t tell a difference.” If I had to guess, I’d say those people were not using 100% Therapeutic Grade essential oils or truly natural products (don’t let labels fool you!) and if they claim they were I’d also go out on a limb here and say they were not Young Living Essential Oils and products. And if they were, did they actually purchase them from www.youngliving.com or did they get them off eBay or Amazon? Both of the last options are illegal by the way because Young Living does not sell anywhere else except directly through them or their business accounts. If they were using Young Living I’d have to wonder if they were being consistent with the oils – using them daily. If not, then no wonder they didn’t see results. If they were, how much were they using? Are they using toxic products in their home (cleaners, body and hair care, oral care, laundry, dishes, foods, etc.)? Are they under a lot do stress? Are they getting enough sleep? What does their diet consist of? Are they on medications? Are they exercising? Lots of things to consider here.
There is no market for essential oils at this time. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not regulate them. Any company or person can claim to have 100% Organic or 100% Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. The only company I can guarantee does have 100% Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils is Young Living. I can’t guarantee the other companies have that.
I know when I visited our local health foods store recently I took a look at their aisle of essential oils. They were so cheap, especially ones that run close to $100 wholesale at Young Living that I knew I was just validated in my purchasing from only the best. I don’t say that to be snotty or conceited. I say that because people don’t understand the difference and the options out there. People don’t know, what they don’t know.
Young Living has a guarantee and promise to its customers, that no other essential oil company has. They guarantee us authenticity and purity and set the standards high in essential oils with this promise. This is Seed to Seal® and this is what it means:
- Seed – They take the highest therapeutic quality seeds out there
- Cultivate – Plant those seeds in soil that is not over worked or farmed, away from pollution and use only natural weed and pest control (no pesticides, herbicides, or harsh chemicals)
- Distill – Young Living uses it proprietary low-temperature, low-pressure steam distillation process which ensures that the beneficial plant compounds in every batch of essential oil remain uncompromised during the extraction process. This process is done at just the right time – down to a science with days, hours, and minutes, to ensure all beneficial constituents are there the maximize the quality of the oil.
- Test – Young Living has rigorous testing for each batch of distilled oil. They have their own internal labs and third party audits which ensures its purity and potency. Each oil is tested at various stages of distillation to determine the release of the different plant constituents.
- Seal – The end of the process where they take every bottle of essential oil and seal it in a clean room facility and ship to members worldwide. Each bottle is uniquely labeled with tracking information that that allows Young Living to trace each bottle back to its source.
I have been consistently using Young Living essential oils and their products for a year now and I can a tell a difference in several areas of my overall health and well being. The last time I took Advil or Ibuprofen was at the very beginning of 2016. I have not had to take it since and am so thankful for this. I used to have seasonal issues, head tension, major cramping during that time of the month (ladies??), and be super stressed and irritable. Who wants that?! That’s not a life. I can honestly say now I don’t have those issues anymore thanks to these amazing tools and that is why I am out sharing the great news with people.
I want the best for everyone and I don’t want to keep it a secret anymore. So, you can totally try whatever products you want and you should definitely do your own research. But if I had to put money on the table, I would say when you try Young Living and you consistently use Young Living, you will not go back to the other guys. So what are you waiting for? Get your starter kit today and join a community filled with love, laughter, encouragement, guidance and support. That’s the other thing, I got a whole new family when I decided to join this health and wellness lifestyle. It has been such a blessing and truly amazing.